Sunday, December 12, 2010

Today is not the Thanksgiving..but when I feel utterly hopeless, scared and dejected at times like these, I am thankful for this space where I can write, and I am thankful for the friends I made here and the beautiful souls I connected with..the nice sea of humanity out there. It gives me solace and makes me feel as if I can go on if I try..

I feel sad at having missed lovely Sophia's sunday sketches, 160 and one shoot..next time. Its all that I look forward to at times like these

8 comments:

  1. "We're all under the same stars". I said to someone once. They repeated it back to me when I 'crashed'. It feels like those stars are few and far between, but we're out there. You're not alone. I'd know all about that... you're not. I promise.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes thank you so much griever, for your words and ur presence here when I needed it.

    Look up and out
    dont even go too far
    for are'nt we all
    under the same
    set of stars

    ReplyDelete
  3. Times like these..it's the old Yin and Yang for all of us...it always changes, the awful hoo hahs come and go...
    A little song, a little dance, a little seltzer down your pants..see?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Lyn,

    Thank you so much..you made me not smile but giggle like a lil girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Even though I obviously don't know you personally, I can honestly say that you seem like a genuinely kind person, judging by your posts. I hope stuff shapes up for you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. honkhonkpt , Thanks a ton for saying such kind things to me. You are all so sweet

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hugs! no seriously--just a big giant friendly hug for an awesome person!

    Merry Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, Air Traffic Controller's Day--etc!!!

    John

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh John,
    right back atchaa. I am truly overwhelmed by the generosity of emotions people have shown here to me..now you are all my one big special part of my family

    ReplyDelete